Account Executive, Full Time
Queenly is the leading marketplace for the formalwear industry with a culture founded on openness, initiative and autonomy for the next generation of leaders in tech. We are a Y Combinator and venture-backed company experiencing rapid growth and are out to change how the entire fashion industry operates. We were recently featured in TechCrunch, ABC News, and NextShark as well as being featured as the top YC companies to watch out for in 2021.
What we're looking for
We are seeking an Account Executive with a positive and a “winner” mentality to join our Sales Team. We want your “can-do” attitude and extraordinary communication skills to help us grow Queenly Partners! Queenly Partners is a sales and inventory management platform for small businesses that carry formal wear inventory to utilize and help grow their businesses. We need someone who will learn how to quickly establish trust and forge strong relationships with local dress designers and boutique store owners.
As an early hire for our Sales team, you will be on the front-lines of a fast-growing marketplace - talking with business owners and executives at small to medium size businesses (SMB). You should possess a “no fear” mentality towards sales with an expertise in compelling email drafting, strategic vetting, and active listening skills.
AEs will be responsible for outbound prospecting, lead generation, pipeline management, and closing sales with SMBs at high volumes. AEs are expected to use personalized efforts to connect with potential clients, positioning Queenly Partners’ value proposition, and ultimately using their learnings to form relationships and close opportunities.
- Lead the charge introducing Queenly Partners to merchants
- Oversee the sales cycle from prospect to close and partner with other teams to ensure successful onboarding
- Achieve and exceed monthly sales goals through outbound sales efforts
- Understand the struggle of a customer and approach each conversation with a consultative approach
- Partner with Engineering, Operations, and Marketing teams to ensure our solutions meet the needs of the market
- Use your prior sales experience to inform a creative go to market strategy
- Use cold outreach strategies to develop new leads and opportunities with retailers
- Develop & maintain a high-volume sales pipeline that closes over 25-30 accounts per month
- Maintain accurate sales & onboarding processes through Salesforce CRM
- Meet individual & team deadlines, KPIs, and targets
- Act as an escalation point-of-contact for relationship and commercial issues
Qualifications & Skills
- 2+ years in a qualifying or prospecting role
- A BA/BS degree or relevant experience
- Experience or an interest in outbound sales and prospecting
- Demonstrated track record of meeting & exceeding KPIs and targets
- A structured thought process with the ability to assess business opportunities and read prospective buyers
- Tenacity and an ability to adapt to new situations quickly and think on your feet
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills that help you connect with customers by email and phone - quickly establishing trust and partnership
- High level of enthusiasm and energy
- Proactive, curious individual who is full of grit and loves to find solutions to problems, rather than avoiding them
- Understands analytical and quantitative levers used by our merchants
- Expertise with common software (Outlook, Salesforce, etc) required
- Experience in the formal wear space is a plus!
- Role will be in San Francisco, CA
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and/or proven experience at a similar company
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes generous bonuses based on performance and stock options.
Why you'll love working at Queenly
- We are a group of talented, kind-hearted, and collaborative people who are motivated by challenge and opportunities.
- We are a successful, fast-growing company at the forefront of tech and fashion, redefining retail for the next generation
- We are a technologically and data-driven business that is innovating an underserved industry
- We are committed to our clients and connected through our vision of “Empowering all women to look and feel like a queen”
- We love solving problems, thinking creatively and trying new things
- We believe in autonomy & taking initiative
- We care deeply about our mission and the impact that we do on our users’ lives and society overall
- We have a cute office dog named Butters 🐶
How to apply
Submit a resume, LinkedIn profile and short note about how you would be perfect for the position to [email protected]
Queenly is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.