Full-Stack iOS Engineer, Full time
Queenly is the leading marketplace for the formalwear industry with a culture founded on openness, initiative and autonomy for the next generation of leaders in tech. We are a Y Combinator and venture-backed company experiencing rapid growth and are out to change how the entire fashion industry operates. We were recently featured in TechCrunch, ABC News, and NextShark as well as being featured as the top YC companies to watch out for in 2021.
What we're looking for
We are seeking a Full-Stack Software Developer who is eager to learn new skills and adapt to new challenges in a startup that seeks to make their market as inclusive and technologically advanced as possible.
We love people who are obsessed with not only code but ideally also dresses. If your love of neural networks is matched only by your love of liquid beaded evening gowns, you might be our perfect candidate. Have a big impact on a small, deeply talented team, as we solve important problems for millions of people.
- Work closely with our CEO, CTO, other engineers, and operations team to build features and improvements
- Partner with our engineers to solve challenges in architecture, performance, scalability, personalization, optimization, payments and more
- Leverage the latest web development trends and technology to ensure our apps are of the highest possible quality
- Leverage your combined technical skillset and passion for dresses to iterate on user experiences
- Partner with our engineers to design, build and ship features that delight our users
- Collaborate with the Customer Ops team to help solve user-facing technical issues
Qualifications & Skills
- 2+ years industry experience in Objective-C/Swift, Python, and Git
- Track record of executing with attention to detail in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment
- Able to self start and take ownership of projects given business goals
- A desire to learn and grow your skillset
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science and/or proven experience at a similar company
- Experience in a startup environment
- Experience with fashion/commerce/B2C companies
- Knowledge of UI/UX design is a plus
- Role will be in San Francisco, CA
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes generous bonuses based on performance and stock options.
Why you'll love working at Queenly
- We are a group of talented, kind-hearted, and collaborative people who are motivated by challenge and opportunities.
- We are a successful, fast-growing company at the forefront of tech and fashion, redefining retail for the next generation
- We are a technologically and data-driven business that is innovating an underserved industry
- We are committed to our clients and connected through our vision of “Empowering all women to look and feel like a queen”
- We love solving problems, thinking creatively and trying new things
- We believe in autonomy & taking initiative
- We care deeply about our mission and the impact that we do on our users’ lives and society overall
- We have a cute office dog named Butters 🐶
How to apply
Submit a resume, LinkedIn profile and short note about how you would be perfect for the position to [email protected]
Queenly is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.