Head of Growth & Paid Marketing, Full Time
Queenly is the leading marketplace for the formalwear industry with a culture founded on openness, initiative and autonomy for the next generation of leaders in tech. We are a Y Combinator and venture-backed company experiencing rapid growth and are out to change how the entire fashion industry operates. We were recently featured in TechCrunch, ABC News, and NextShark as well as being featured as the top YC companies to watch out for in 2021.
What we're looking for
As an early hire, you’ll be scaling our current marketing efforts and directly impacting the company’s growth and trajectory. You will be responsible for driving our next level of marketing leadership through a number of areas such as paid social, retention, analytics and building a solid foundation for growth.
You’re a scrappy, entrepreneurial, and driven-by-the-data (not the clock) marketer who can own and lead acquisition channels and strategy to accelerate our revenue trajectory. You execute with confidence because you’ve proven your abilities in your past or current role and are able to replicate the results in a new context. Outside of digital marketing, you have experience with brand, PR, and Partnerships. As a well-rounded head of growth, the core of your KPIs will be geared towards building the Queenly brand and acquiring lifetime consumers.
- Work closely with the CEO to align on strategy and scaling the business
- Own (implement strategy, track and analyze) CAC, LTV, Payback Periods, Retention, Spend, Budgets, etc.
- Leverage your deep expertise and passion for performance marketing on paid social channels to make a large business impact by proactively identifying opportunities and implementing strategies that enable us to expand & improve the efficiency for our programs.
- Will use advanced measurement strategies and partner with data science on developing and executing a robust channel attribution and experimentation roadmap in a high impact area of the business.
- Manage in-house, agency, and contractor relationships to ensure smooth operations of our growth initiatives and top-notch performance from all resources
- Lead (oversee and collaborate with) brand and execution team on growth execution and PR, partnerships, brand identity, etc.
- Develop/Hire growth support roles as needed
Qualifications & Skills
- Proven capabilities of growing revenue and userbase significantly at a consumer tech company
- 5+ years of experience working across consumer brands (online and offline channels)
- Able to work autonomously and deal with ambiguity by seeking out opportunities and proactively developing a strategy
- A deep sense of ownership over your work without being siloed - you feel responsible for the KPIs of your role and the overall business
- Data-driven and have an analytical mindset, your strategy and decisions are based on CAC, CTR, Bounce rates, etc. yet you can also step outside the box to find creative solutions
- You’re highly self-motivated, have a stellar work ethic and you’re looking for the right company to support your growth.
- You have experience with third party ad management and analytics platforms such as AppsFlyer, Segment, Mixpanel and more.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Role will be in San Francisco, CA
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes generous bonuses based on performance and stock options.
Why you'll love working at Queenly
- We are a group of talented, kind-hearted, and collaborative people who are motivated by challenge and opportunities.
- We are a successful, fast-growing company at the forefront of tech and fashion, redefining retail for the next generation
- We are a technologically and data-driven business that is innovating an underserved industry
- We are committed to our clients and connected through our vision of “Empowering all women to look and feel like a queen”
- We love solving problems, thinking creatively and trying new things
- We believe in autonomy & taking initiative
- We care deeply about our mission and the impact that we do on our users’ lives and society overall
- We have a cute office dog named Butters 🐶
How to apply
Submit a resume, LinkedIn profile and short note about how you would be perfect for the position to [email protected]
Queenly is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.