SECTION 1 – INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information you provide us directly:
• Your username, password, and e-mail address when you register for a Queenly account.
• Profile information that you provide for your user profile, including but not limited to your first and last name, picture, location, and phone number.
• User content, including but not limited to photos, comments, and other materials that you post on the application.
• Communications between you and Queenly. For example, you may be sent Service-related emails (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). Note that you may not opt out of Service-related e-mails.
• Communication between you and other Queenly users. For example, messages sent between you and another user.
• Third-party analytics tools are used to measure traffic and usage trends in Queenly. These tools collect information sent by your device, including but not limited to the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists in the improvement of user experience and application functionality.
• When you use a mobile device, such as a tablet or phone to access Queenly, Queenly reserves the right access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more “device identifiers.” Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device’s operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by Queenly.
• A device identifier may deliver information to us or to a third party partner about how you browse and use Queenly and may help to provide reports or personalized content and ads. Some features of the Queenly may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
• Metadata is usually technical data that is associated with user content. For example, metadata can describe how, when, and by whom a piece of user content was collected and how that content is formatted.
• Users can add or may have metadata added to their user content, including but not limited to product colors, size, fit, geotag (i.e., location marker of the product), comments, or other data. This makes your user content more searchable by others and more interactive. If you geotag your photo or tag your photo using other’s APIs then, your geolocation will be stored with the photo and the dress then searchable.
SECTION 2 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing: With your permission at sign up, we may send you emails about our promotions, new features, announcements, partnerships and other marketing updates.
SECTION 3 – SHARING OF INFORMATION
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside Queenly (or the group of companies of which Queenly is a part) without your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
Parties with whom we reserve the right to share your information:
• Your information and user content (including but not limited to information from cookies, log files, device identifiers, location data, and usage data) may be shared with businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies that Queenly is part of, or that become part of that group (“Affiliates”). Affiliates may use this information to help provide, understand, and improve the Service (including by providing analytics) and Affiliates’ own services (including by providing you with better and more relevant experiences). These Affiliates will honor the choices you make about who can see your photos.
• We also reserve the right to share your information, as well as information gathered through the use of tools such as cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations (“Service Providers”) that help us provide the Service to you. Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
• We also reserve the right to share certain information, such as cookie data, with third-party advertising partners. This information may allow third- party ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
• We reserve the right to remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also reserve the right to combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information. Parties with whom you may choose to share your user content:
• Any information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Service, such as user content, becomes available to the public, as controlled by any applicable privacy settings that you set. To change your privacy settings on the Service, please change your profile setting. Once you have shared user content or made it public, that user content may be re-shared by others.
• If you remove information that you posted, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the application or in Queenly servers.
What happens in the event of a change of control:
Responding to legal requests and preventing harm:
• We reserve the right to access, preserve, and share your information in response to a legal request (such as a search warrant, court order, or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the Law otherwise requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of the United States where the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards. Queenly also reserves the right to access, preserve, and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent, and/or address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you, and others, including as part of investigations; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. Information we receive about you may be accessed, processed, and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or to otherwise prevent harm.
SECTION 4 – ORDERS
When you reserve and pay for a dress or accessory, we will need certain personally identifiable information from you to ensure trust within this community. You must have completed the contact information on your profile, and the financial information (such as a credit card number and expiration date) as well as your bank information so that any payment is automatically made to your bank account.
We do not store any of your credit card or bank information. For security reasons, all credit card and bank information will be stored with our payment processing agent Stripe (www.stripe.com). For that reason, we ask that you do not send confidential personal information such as Social Security or account numbers to us through an unsecured email. If we have trouble with any transaction/rental, we will use the contact information you provided to contact you.
SECTION 5 - CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at [email protected]
or mailing us at:
QUEENLY INC. 880 Harrison St, San Francisco, CA 94107
SECTION 6 - DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 7 - PAYMENT
• Stripe - https://stripe.com/us/privacy
SECTION 8 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
SECTION 9 - OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES
SECTION 10 - SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 11 - COOKIES
We and Our partners, affiliates, or analytics or service providers use technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags, and scripts to analyze trends, administer the Application, tracking users’ movements around the Application, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual and aggregated basis.
SECTION 12 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this application, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this application.
SECTION 13 - CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Queenly does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for an account. Queenly and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that it is discovered that Queenly has collected personal information from a child under the age of 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we may have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at [email protected]
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to provide our services.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at [email protected]